1. Be respectful
2. Be Mature
3. Keep your cool
4. Donít get personal
5. Always post topics or questions in the appropriate forum or thread
6. Respect the netiquette: Lurk and get to know the forum before you post.
7. Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
8. Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated.
If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator.
9. Do not spam. No blatant advertising.
10. Keep the size of personal images down.
11. No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
12. Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
13. Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post.
The number of posts on this board has no direct relation to the experience of a member.
14. Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.
15. In order to keep these forums enjoyable and interesting for all of our users, we ask simply that you follow these minimal rules.